Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I've finally finished my pink Jaywalkers, and I couldn't be happier! They fit great, the colors are amazing, and the little zig-zags are in the shape of Vs for Valentine's Day. Ok, the last point was a stretch, but the socks are great.

I've left the soggy Boston weather behind for some sunshine in Berkeley and some snow in Tahoe. And while there weather's not suitable for swimming, these beautiful flowers are blooming everywhere I look out here. Seeing these in the middle of February definitely takes away any mid-winter blues that may be lurking!

Not to rub it in, but the weather's SO beautiful that I just want to walk around all day exploring and taking pictures, but alas, I'm sitting in a cafe with C doing research (and typing up this post). If I get enough done, there might be some time for exploring this afternoon. *fingers crossed*

2 comments:

the Lady said...

Hey, if there is time to explore, I'm at the store till 4, and it's open till 7. Happy V-day to you!

mames said...

so glad you were in the sunshine for your v day and that you enjoyed the day with your honey. hope tahoe is spectacular...and thanks for including my blog in your choices. so very cool of you, it totally made my day.