Tuesday, February 10, 2009

um, they're all outtakes...

I had some extra Noro Kochoran, so I knit it up into a hat to go with my mittens of the same yarn. Maybe I'm joining the party late, but I'm really loving garter stitch*, so knit up a Zeebee. I knit it, then, I tried to photograph it, here's the best of the bunch::

{with my Kochoran Mitered Mittens}

{with a t-shirt I love, in my favorite bathroom}

{almost, but not quite}

The Kochoran is a wool, silk, angora blend ~ so soft. But I started to notice a little problem with the angora. It's been pretty dry a bit chilly around here, so I'm always putting the hood of my down jacket up and down when I'm outside. The result? The angora is full of static! So there are times when I have the hat on and there's a huge halo of static-y angora sticking straight out of the hat in all directions. oops.

*Garter stitch and Kochoran are so great together that they've inspired my next LARGE project...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

so...has anyone ever actually caught you taking photographs of yourself in said bathroom?



...its only a matter of time....