Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wednesday Soundtrack

Oh people, it's time to bring the music back!

It sure has been a dry couple of weeks around here, all of that traveling didn't leave much time for listening to new stuff {it's hard to get pandora while in flight, and in Germany they're still listening to David Hasselhoff}. Now that it's Christmas I can play the good stuff that I try to ration all year, but before I smother you in the Chieftains and George Winston, I have something fun and new to me.

Song: Christmas in the Ashram
Artist: Chris Rosser
Full lyrics can be found at the bottom of this page. My favorite lines:
The guru must be out of town
There's tinsel in Vishnu's crown
Someone hung a Christmas star
From one of Shiva's extra arms


I love Chris' version, but couldn't find one that I could share, so here you have it performed by Tom Prasada

No comments: