Saturday, October 14, 2006

October!!

October is one of my favorite months. A step into the crisp air is enough to warn you that winter's just around the yet you can still enjoy the last bits of beautiful summer weather. The leaves are turning bright colors and falling, giving off a sweet smell. I love baking "fall foods", anything with apples, pumpkins, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, etc.

I had all of these thoughts today while I went for a long walk from my apartment to school. It was a perfect break from work. Of course, along the way, I took pictures and stopped at a yarn shop to pick up another ball of wool for the wedding project I have to finish this week.

Here's another sneak peak of the wedding gift



I had such a hard time getting a good shot of the flowers with my camera...

And here are some sailboats that I passed on my walk:

:

Happy October!

No comments: