Monday, October 16, 2006

TO DO...and do and do and do

I have a busy week coming up... After I made my to-do list, I realized there may not be much time for knitting. But I shouldn't complain since the week is going to end with a flight to Manchester, UK!

My goal is to finish these by the end of the week:



Excuse the white fuzzies. I took the picture outside and didn't think about sweeping the porch first. These are just basic toe-up socks with wide ribbing and a cable in the middle. Made from Pattons wool on 3.5 mm Addies (sp?). I just have to finish the 2x2 ribbed cuff and then I can wrap them for a Christmas present! I'm really excited to give these as a gift. They are super stretchy, so I have no worries about them fitting anyone who may receive them. They're also super warm and cozy! The only bummer is that they aren't superwash... but I have plenty of superwash ready to take on my trip. I love knitting socks while traveling because they are so portable and with circulars, there's no DPNs to lose!

No comments: