Friday, October 17, 2008

Autumn Street



I had dinner at a friends' house tonight, and as I pulled into their driveway I noticed that they live on Autumn St. "Autumn" isn't in their mailing address, but as visitors soon realize ~ that's just part of the charm of Boston and it's surrounding towns.

This week autumn really hit ~ our yard is covered in leaves, and I love it! So is the bike path ~ so much fun for biking and running through. And best of all ~ the temperatures have hovered around the mid 60s which has made for some really gorgeous and comfortable time spent outside. So while my address also doesn't mention Autumn, I definitely feel like I'm living on Autumn St.

And more knitting surprises. I'm really excited about this one!

2 comments:

the Lady said...

What beautiful photos!

Anonymous said...

it's great how your postings come full circle, i.e. - no 'autumn st.,' but the weather is making everyone's drive fall-ish.