Wednesday, October 01, 2008

It's Fall!!

I haven't officially recognized the start of fall yet, but it's here! And I'm excited for all things fall. Like the pile of new projects {check 'em out now because you won't see much of these until the gift-giving season has arrived}::

Then there are my fall boots, paired with some knee-socks. There's definitely going to be some knee-sock knitting in my future::


The trees along the bike path are starting to change::

And there's baseball! My family got together last weekend for the Phillies game. We lucked out and were there for the game on Saturday when they become the National League East Division Champs! The weekend was also full of great company, much laughing, and some tasty drinks.

And the city skyline from the stadium::


Next up ~ some finished knitting and more excitement about fall*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you already. The pictures are great :)