Wednesday, October 08, 2008

my friends


camel.cardigan
Originally uploaded by Pairaschut
If I never hear those two words again, I will be the happiest US citizen there is.

IF I have to hear those two words for the next four years (impossible, I hope), then I may have to start packing. The first thing in my bag will be many cozy sweaters to keep me warm as I hide out with our friends to the north.

Until then, here's an updated shot of my camel sweater. The tan yarn is from a camel and the blue yarn is the softest wool/silk blend. This may not get much attention due to holiday knitting, but that's ok because I still have to think about how I'm going to knit the sleeve cuffs - any suggestions?

Have a great day my friends*

ps - I'm working from a cafe today, where I ordered a bagel with "almond butter". I've had almond butter many times, but today I wasn't thinking of it being ground almonds, instead I thought I was going to get some real butter infused with almond essence. It wasn't, but now I'm imagining how delicious real butter with almond flavoring would be. yum

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omggggg I HATE 'MY FRIENDS'
I kept flipping out about it last night..I think I was on my roomie's nerves..but I just cant stand his voice/face/being.

the Lady said...

Hm, I haven't been watching the telly, so I have to say it doesn't grate for me. Oh how greatful I am. You're not the only one who wants to pack up if "my friends" enter the Whitehouse - Sean's threatening to swim to Cuba. No sweaters there.

Anyhow, I'm very interested to see your progress on your camel sweater!

Anonymous said...

He is not my friend...doesn't know he owns 7 houses...as his first big decision picks a beauty queen and ex cheerleader...thinks women appreciate a choice like that? not only the "my friend" but the change to that soft voice...was that supposed to be sexy or intimate or what? I'm headed to Brazil...
Your Mother and everybody else's