Monday, November 23, 2009

Back in Action

Sorry for the week+ hiatus there. While the blog was silent, my mind and body were scurrying around making lists & gifts, working, and preparing for a little trip west. So I'm back! Back to the blog and back in California for a week!

First order of the day, our Monday dose of music. I downloaded a new album right before I left and listened to this song for most of the flight. Unfortunately I couldn't get a video, so you have to click here to hear The Be Good Tanya's and their version of the Lakes of Pontchartrain. Enjoy*

Those lists and gifts I mentioned? It dawned on me last week that Christmas is coming faster everyday! So I decided that there's nothing a busy girl needs more than bigger, more extreme gift-making goals. I would love to talk about the projects here, but you know, with such a small readership, the majority of my readers are the recipients. But soon enough, all will be revealed {both the craft blunders, and there have been a few in the past week, and the successes}.

In the meantime, you'll get plenty of foliage pictures.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

missed you!
gobble. gobble.
xoxo

the Lady said...

Hey, want to hang out? Tomorrow night people are meeting at Cafe Triest on Piedmont Avenue to knit, from 6.30-9.30, the Yarn Wranglers.