Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Wednesday Soundtrack

We interrupt this house tour for music!

I have to say that I love songs about transitions.... maybe because my life as been full of them lately? Our move to PA isn't completely complete. In tomorrow's post you'll see that we only have one dining room chair! The rest are still in California with Calder's van and some final bits and pieces. Between Christmas and New Years we've scheduled a big cross-country drive to visit family and lasso the rest of our scattered belongings. Then, maybe, our transition will be mostly completely ~ we just have to wait for the mister to move back from Germany!

So here's a fun moving song and video that I keep replaying. Plus, I'm a sucker for those foliage shots at the beginning of the video. enjoy*

Artist :: Avett Brothers
Song :: I and Love and You

No comments: