Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Shining Stars!

On the tree:


AND on a baby-sized shining star hat! I reduced the needle size from 7 to 5, following the rest of the pattern as written and it seems to be perfect:

I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but I decided to do it on one circular needle using the magic loop method rather than using 6 circulars. I'm not a big fan of circulars to begin with, and when a pattern calls for 6 of them I cringe.

We finally have some winter weather in Boston. Although the snow didn't last through the day, it helped to put everyone in the Christmas spirit!


Next up - 1. finishing the couple of presents that I've slacked on, 2. wrapping gifts, 3. FINALS (first one is almost done!), 4. maybe some holiday baking?...sleep.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

how exactly did you get that tree to stand straight? lol