Friday, May 04, 2007

Home Invasion!

This has been one rough week ~ full of papers, programming, and modeling of energy stuff. The work continues for another week, so unfortunately I may not finish Glee for it's big May debut. Although, once the work is done, I'll be having a lot of fun!

Because of the lack of crafting, I don't have many pictures to share. I do want to mention that I've invaded Veghead's house, as soon as I walked in, I saw piles of crafty goodness! The makings of a quilt and some kick-ass bags where the dining room should be. A basket of yarn by the fireplace. Crafty magazines and books in every nook. I'm in craft heaven. Not to mention that the company and lodging is great.

I'm so excited to be here, hanging out, finishing my semester, and waiting on a big arrival!

No comments: