Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm traveling with a new scarf::
This is another scarf from Bolt's line of shot cotton scarfs. So easy to make, so hard to photograph. I'll work on some better pics so that you can see the different colored threads woven together to make the fabric for these scarfs. The tanish fabric in this one unravels into beautiful greens and browns.

It's come in handy on this trip, when all you need is a light scarf to fight off any chills in the bay area... particularly when taking silly tourist pictures::

While in San Francisco, we stopped at the new Museum of Natural History... I love science, and I love natural history, but I don't think that this experience lives up to its pricey entrance fee.

We're now in the Tahoe area, where knitted items are key. I've been working on a 'hat-trick cowl' which I'll share with you in the next post.

In the mean time, we're taking advantage of the mostly ice-free lake to get in a bit of canoeing::
And every good ride in the canoe leads to an adventure::

*a happy thanksgiving to all, and to all a good night

1 comment:

the Lady said...

That photo of Man On Rock made me laugh:-)
When do you go back East?