Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Foliage {rocks}

We had a couple of sunny days to get out and enjoy the spring foliage::



While I was on a walk last Thursday I came across a great section of sidewalk. It was filled with imprints from last fall's foliage::


And, thanks to my mom, or DB, I'm now decorated with some Winter Foliage year round::It was tough to get a picture without reflections on the glass, but I think you get the idea. It's a beautiful pin, and I've already received quite a few compliments while wearing it. It's from this etsy seller.

I have a new scarf that I finished, I was going to save it as a gift for someone, but now it looks so great with this pin, that I might keep it... or I could purchase another pin and gift it as a set, hmmm.

And finally, I mentioned rocks in the title, so here you go::A beautiful rock necklace that I bought at a craft fair in Cambridge. Unfortunately I didn't get the seller's card, so I have no details. But yes, it rocks.

1 comment:

the Lady said...

fun jewels!