Wednesday, December 16, 2009

oh no.


roadtrip.jan08 - 54
Originally uploaded by Pairaschut
I ran out of yarn near the top of knitting some sleeves that are important... or else the sweater would have become a vest with some awesome arm warmers. Luckily I was able to scrounge around the yarn shop and find another in my dye lot!... lucky for the store, I ended up walking out with yarn for a whole other sweater! Christmas has been saved after all.

As I'm getting gifts ready, and planning for the Christmas visiting, I remembered the knitted gifts C's mom gave us last year. A beautiful bunch of felted mobius baskets. Here's the full collection before they were gifted.

1 comment:

sarah said...

Thank god you found the yarn, another Christmas miracle! I wore the sweater for a few days in a row now..very cozy! THANKS

-Sarah