Friday, December 18, 2009

Wait! Wait!...

Don't tell me. Let's play a game.

Today's my sister's birthday. There's a "Schubilation" party in her honor tonight in Philly. Unfortunately I can't make it, but I thought it'd be fun to start the day with a little mind teaser ~ it's the limerick game from wait wait don't tell me.

Kris ~ the answer to the limerick is my gift to you. If you guess incorrectly, then you better brush up on your NPR.

You might have heard, Kristin's a looker,
but definitely not a hooker.
When she's not reading books,
she's sharing what she cooks.
For Asian fare she needs a _____ ________!


Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

kristin said...

a RICE COOKER!?!!?!?!?
I certainly hope so, at least that's what my poetic mind is telling me. Thanks for the blog note, bummer you can't come to the partay, we're currently "making it snow" by hanging tons of paper snowflakes from the ceiling. pics to come. love your tiny stockings if I never commented.

Nicole said...

your blog is screaming "UPDATE ME! UPDATE ME! I need pictures!"

Anonymous said...

What necessary words... super, a magnificent phrase