Sunday, April 22, 2007

Spring has Arrived!

It's been a lovely weekend in Boston, and it only gets better - they're calling for 80 degree temps tomorrow! Crazy.

I just added a few rows here and there to Glee. I think it's going to be the perfect light, spring sweater. Or, the perfect sweater for summer dining - you know, when restaurants decide that the ideal temperature is 65 degrees.

I do have this finished item to share:

It's Dashing from the spring issue of Knitty. I started these a few weeks ago. At that time I was making them in grey alpaca with a deep purple edging. They were nice enough, but they didn't have the pop I wanted. So, I went through my stash and pulled out some nice soft alpaca in deep blue and an earthy green. Perfect!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

earthy green on Earth Day.
how appropriate :)

knittingphilistine said...

Yay spring!