Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Surprises, Excuses, and Welcomes!

Wow, with a title like that, this blog is almost as dramatic as some of the others out there, poke, poke.

First the welcomes - I noticed an increase in blog activity over the past couple weeks and I wanted to say hi! I'm a fond browser of all crafty blogs and am always looking for something new, so if any of you have blogs send me a comment and I'll visit! I humbly understand if you haven't found my crafting to be crafty enough to deserve their own comments;-).
Excuses* - there are none! BUT I was reading through some of my own posts and started to frown at my use of punctuation. Someone might read my posts and think that I don't know the difference between a sentence and a fragment of smushed together words without a verb. I do understand the difference, but sometimes it's fun to use punctuation to express the words and pauses the way they would come out of my mouth. So, I may never not apologize for this again (catch the double negative?), but I'm counting this post as my get out of jail free card.

On the other hand, I take full responsibility for every spelling mistake.
Finally, I am busy with the crafts. I'm working on my most creative piece yet. Hammering(knitting) along, piece by piece, and without any patterns. As a result, I don't want to tell you what it is before it's complete. Instead, I'll show you pictures along the way (such as the one in this post)and let your mind wonder. The pictures throughout this post are all components of the project.

*Edit - I will ask you to excuse the picture quality. Foggy Boston in spring.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

i happen to find your distinct lack of punctuation endearing...who needs correct punctuation anyway....i happen to be rather fond of incorrect punctuation...

xoxo