Monday, October 22, 2007

A Summary of our Fantabulous Weekend

The weather was perfect. So perfect that we even got to see the high push away the low::See it? See the perfect line between blue sky and clouds? Put simply~ That's the spot where the high and low fronts are battling it out. The high is slightly cooler air, so when it slides in under the low, the water in the warmer air condenses. In the end, it just meant perfectly sunny days for us!

We had as much fun in the animal barns as we did shopping. Some sheep, alpacas, and angora rabbits::





{The ewe and I had a moment}

I've been waiting for the fall foliage, and I think we hit the nail on the head. You can get better color than this::




We were expecting a lot of yarn, knitting, and spinning related products, but the fair excited us with so much more::


These pictures are just a snippet of what we saw and ate. But do you really want to hear about the cheese tasting, wine, and lamb chili? Or the wool rugs, the woven items, and such?

And in the car, I kept myself busy with my jaywalkers::

I came away with some great purchases that I'll share with you later in the week*

1 comment:

Nicole said...

WOW!
I feel like I was there with ewe.

(super cheesy...i know!)