Tuesday, May 27, 2008

MIA


lilacs2
Originally uploaded by Pairaschut
Whoa, it's been over a week since my last post. If you saw my name in the police blotter*, I just couldn't help myself. Every afternoon for the past two weeks, I would bike home from school and smell lilacs for 10 miles. I'm not kidding. Lilacs were perched on every block. So, you know what I did?

Early one evening as I was leaving school, I remembered to take a pair of scissors from my office, and when no one was looking there was a -snip snip- and I had a vase full of lilacs by my bed. I'm sure the neighbors never even noticed that they were a few blooms short!

I have many more things to share ~ Soph's birthday gift, my wall of art, etc etc. BUT I also have to pack for another little adventure!:: I'm off to CA for some camping and then another road trip back across the US to Boston! This year we're taking a northern route, with our fingers crossed that gas prices are on our side.

I'll be sure to keep you posted!

*Mom - don't worry, I was not in the police blotter.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Now you're really showing your true colors. The only people who know what the Police Blotter is live in the dark, dusty coal region and read our news rag...lol

the Lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the Lady said...

Flower thief! Though lilacs are so difficult to resist.