Friday, January 29, 2010

Retaliation

**ETA: I just finished this post and noticed another Schu trying to survive the cold.

Holy cold. I'm retaliating the only way I know how::

It's a mobius cowl! Wrapped around my neck twice. So comfy I wore it to sleep last night.

This was made with some Malabrigo scraps {the white/light blue rows} and Misti Alpaca Baby Me Boo {the blue variegated rows}; it's a cozy combination of alpaca, wool, and bamboo!

The pattern's from A Treasury of Magical Knitting ~ the Sage Rhythm wrap without the fringe.


If it gets too warm around my neck, I can unwrap it and wear it like this::
This is the first mobius cowl I knit for Nik a couple of years ago ~ that time a blizzard struck and we were trapped in the house, knitting without electricity for four days... it looks like there's a correlation between extreme winter weather and mobius knitting!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I just wore mine yesterday. The Suri is sooo warm and soft. Love it.