Sunday, January 10, 2010

The return*

And we're back ~ the return having a few more bumps in the road than the trip out. Sticking to the photos, here's some of the adventure::

Woke up to ice inside the windows::

And ice sculptures growing on the winterfoliage::


I'm building quite a stash of electric line photos. Not sure what's going to come of them, but it's an unmistakable collection that keeps on growing::

And finally, I had a chance to work on one of my 2010 resolutions {learn to prepare some tasty Indian dishes} last night::~ Yogurt Spinach Salad, Cumin & Tumeric Rice, and Fish Vendaloo ~ Just what the doctor ordered to warm up after the long drive!

*Let's this mark the return to some more regular blogging, I haven't forgot about all of those Christmas crafts that need their time in the limelight. With some new cookbooks and sewing books, I'm hoping that 2010 brings more time to perfect and share crafty-goodness!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love the foliage pictures...and despite having a belly full of burfday cake I'm drooling over your dinner. Yum!