Monday, July 07, 2008

Fun Surprise

I was browsing through blogs yesterday and saw this!

Look at the first shot in the 4th row of Angrychicken's photo montage and you'll see a picture of the puppet theater I made for Sophia's first birthday. While this was a great project, it was really challenging to take a good picture of the finished object, so I borrowed another picture of Soph exploring the theater from Nik's flickr page for this post.

This was a fun (and EASY) sewing project! It's the second thing I've made from Bend the Rules Sewing, and I've loved both projects. Amy's directions are clear, yet flexible. As a result, I've started both projects feeling confident that I knew what to do, but at the same time I was very comfortable making modifications (like the major ones to turn a purse pattern into a computer case).

If all goes well, I should finish a fun summer knit in the next couple of days, so stay tuned!

No comments: