Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back in Action

The (too)short vacation has come to an end. Now everyone's back in their respective places (Philly, Syracuse, Shamokin, Berkeley, Boston, oh my). It does become suddenly lonely when you go from a house full of people to none! But, I'm keeping myself busy studying for exams... definitely not as much fun.

Here are some pictures that'll help to keep me calm as the exams near::


And for fun, here's a shot of that old bathing suit I bought in action::

And of course, there are some crafty updates to come*

1 comment:

emily said...

love the bicycle picture. and so very brave of you to ride in a swimsuit and bare feet!! is that your bicycle? my husband just built me a bicycle with a very similar style-- and so i must think we might be kindred spirits.