Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday Soundtrack

Hello! I have some fantastic music today, but no video.

Bob Dylan played in town yesterday, and unfortunately I didn't go, but it reminded me of new Dylan cover that I really love.

Artist :: Bree Sharp
Song :: Don't Think Twice, It's Alright {how could you not love a song that rhymes know'd with road?}

In other Dylan news, the mp3 download of his Christmas album is on sale this month for $5!!! You can bet that I'm downloading my own copy, especially since it was on my Amazon wishlist last year and not one person in my family bought it for me. The shame! I'm sure they were all kicking themselves last Christmas morning when we realized we were missing a good, gravely rendition of Here Comes Santa Claus to go with our eggnog and stockings. Well, don't worry guys, I've got it covered!

In cabin news, as I mentioned, we have absolutely no cell or internet service in the park. None. So, imagine how excited I was when I noticed the international sign for wireless on the park map. See it?!

Um yeah, what a let-down* when I referred to the map key.

*Really just a minor let-down, because I'm enjoying the internet free evenings. Except when I get that urge for some Bob Dylan Christmas music** and realize I have to wait until the next day to get it!

**Ok, that's a joke, there will be no Christmas music played until after the Thanksgiving turkey.

No comments: