Monday, July 16, 2007

All Better :-)

The camera has been found! under the car seat. Where I looked.

Anyway, while the camera was missing, I realized ~ I can still snap some pictures! Kris - this is for you. ~wink~wink~

Me and my morning espresso from a new machine bought to keep the mathman going and going and going!

Note: if you're not family, you may not care about the next picture (then again, do you care about espresso?!? hehe). I also realized that I didn't get to share the full birthday weekend experience, so here you go:


In knitting news, I've been working away, but only on Sarcelle - so I figured you didn't need another picture of that! My next couple of projects are going to be short and sweet ~ a hat, a baby sweater, and maybe a summer tank!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

glad your camera has rejoined the family. i was sort of jonesing for some schu pics. you've got a great eye.

in other news, the washer died and i had to buy a new one.

the sucks for two reasons. A) I got a front loader so there is no more felting at home, 2) I had to use my "travel fund" to fund these puppies.

i'm feeling torn. the craft addict wanted to say "screw the environment...who cares if your new fancy washing machines are more energy efficient and use 25% of the water used by top loaders...i NEED TO FELT SHIT!"...ugh. what a tough decision: the world or crafts.

well, the world won.