Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ahhhh Spring Break

On Tuesday the weather was beautiful and sunny. I took advantage of sunshine to take some pictures outside. The objects of my affection? Some of my pottery (made about 5 years ago) and other things...



Below is a picture of a "string canister" of my mom's. It has a hole in the top to let the end of the string, twine, or yarn come out. This is great because you can pull off a piece of string without have the ball roll around and unravel!


Yesterday, we tried to get in one last day of skiing before the season ended. We skiing in 60 degree weather! It was beautiful, then it rained. We had a great time all day and took some silly pics in the rain.

Needless to say, my spring break crafting has really slowed, but I'm hoping to work on a few things this evening (after some homework!).

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I have always wanted to learn how to make pottery...yours are so very pretty. I really like the string canister as well, the picture is so cute! I am glad you are having a great vacation!