Friday, March 23, 2007

Look in the Mirror!

I was surfing my favorite blogs today looking for new posts and nothing! It must be a busy week for everyone because the new posts are slow coming, then I looked in the mirror. I haven't posted since last weekend, so here you go:

Unfortunately, I'm posting this from my school computer, so pictures will come later, but I'll give you some links for now.

This week I've been working on Dashing for a friend. I'm using a super soft alpaca.

My new charlies are a pair from the Interweave Knits book Favorite Socks. Grumperina gives a great review of this book in her March 2 post.

I've put the sunshine sweater on hold for this week. Going back and forth to school only left time for small projects. Maybe a good movie will give me some knitting time this weekend.

A few things on the horizon:

I have to line some cosmetic bags for an upcoming craft fair. I found some great material of my mom's to use for the liners.

I also have to work on some more stationary, and maybe post some on etsy. Look out.

In other news:
Check out this blog - noimpactman.com It could make for some fun and inspiring reading over the next year.

At the same time I love and am scared of the sleep eyes on these plush animals.

Check out Domesticat, she had a great idea for a knitterly pen-pal exchange! I might sign up but I'm going to be moving all around this spring and am worried that mail will get lost in transition:-\.

On the ReadyMade Blog, I thought this pin hole digital camera idea was cool.

I really like the Glee sweater and may try to make it without the pattern! I can do it!

oh - SPRING IS HERE!

No comments: