Sunday, March 25, 2007

Quick Updates!

1. Of course, I live in Boston and this happens: I want spring and instead get snow. At least the evidence from this quick storm was mostly gone by the time I woke up.


2. My first fingerless Dashing is coming along. It has an interesting thumb attachment that I've never done before and looks fun to do. I'll let you know how it goes.

3. Retro Rib socks for pop are closer to done. I just have to work on the leg. I did these toe-up rather than leg-down as the pattern is written (in Favorite Socks). I also did something new this time, I added some stitches as I worked up the foot. I really like the end result, I think it'll make for a comfier sock (particularly when pulling the sock on or off over the heel). I'll give more details when the socks are finished and I can take some proper picks of the modifications.

4. And the finished baby socks. They are so cute.

5. I did line some bags and make some stationary as my last post promised, but I don't have time to photograph it right now!

Now for coffee.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

HOLY busy!

I don't know how you do it! How to do keep 3-4 projects going at the same time AND actually look like you're making progress on all of them?

I have the attention span of a gnat and I've tried starting something new when I get tired of the project I'm working on...but then the pile of "started but never finished" things gets larger and larger...